TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Xiaomi is just a few hours away from announcing its new smartphones in the Redmi series and we are pretty excited. As such, the Chinese handset maker is expected to bring two smartphones Redmi Note 5 and Redmi Note 5 Pro and a TV in the Indian market.
However, just ahead of the launch full specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 were leaked. And now Redmi Note Pro images and specs have appeared online. With this, we might have nothing left to our imagination.
According to the leaked spec-sheet, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro will come with a 5.99-inch FHD+ (2160X1080) resolution display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The display will further feature a 2.5D glass, rounded corners, and on-screen buttons. The sheet reveals that the display has 450-nit maximum brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio with 83 percent NTSC gamut.
Quite surprisingly, Redmi Note 5 Pro is powered by Qualcomm's latest mid-range processor Snapdragon 636 which is an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz. The chipset will be paired with 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM and 32/64GB storage options.
As for the cameras, the Redmi Note 5 Pro will sport a dual camera setup at the rear and it will comprise of 12MP + 5MP with f/2.2 and f/2.0 aperture respectively. The second sensor will deliver "focused foreground and creamy blurred backgrounds" with 1.12 μm pixel size the sheet reveals. Up front, the smartphone will feature a 20-megapixel Sony IMX376 sensor along with an LED flash.
The phone will be backed by a 4000mAH battery and it will run on MIUI 9 but it seems it will be based on Android Nougat. The fingerprint scanner is positioned on the back, while the power button and volume rocker sit on the right side. The handset will come with a hybrid SIM slot and it will measure 8.05mm thick and weigh 181 grams.
Moving on, Redmi Note 5 Pro will be available in Blue, Rose Gold, Champagne Gold and Black colors.