- 9 min ago Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 40 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 2 hrs ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Vivo Z5x, most affordable punch hole display smartphone launched for Rs 14,500
- News PM Modi likely to visit Varanasi, Gujarat before swearing-in
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro goes official in Thailand; priced around Rs. 16,000
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has been announced.
After numerous leaks and speculations, the Redmi Note 6 Pro has been announced in Thailand. The official MIUI forum in Thailand has listed the details of the smartphone. It appears to have almost identical specifications as its predecessor, the Redmi Note 5 Pro launched earlier this year. The upgrades include a notch display and the presence of dual selfie cameras.
Talking about its pricing, the Redmi Note 6 Pro is priced at THB 6,990, which is approximately Rs. 16,000 in India. Given the company's track record in launching its affordable models in the Redmi series in India, we can expect the latest offering to be launched in the country in the coming months.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro specifications and features
When it comes to the technical specs, the Redmi Note 6 Pro bestows a 6.24-inch display with a FHD+ resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels and a screen-to-body ratio of 86%. As there is a notch on top of the screen, it appears to have an aspect ratio of 19:9. The notch provides room for the two selfie cameras, proximity sensor and earpiece.
At its heart, this smartphone comes with an octa-core Snapdragon 636 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space. While the rumors were suggesting at the presence of a 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant, the same hasn't been announced by the company. And, it has a microSD card slot for additional storage space.
For imaging, the smartphone from Xiaomi's stable comes with a quad-camera module. It is the first Xiaomi smartphone to arrive with such a camera setup. It comes with dual cameras at the rear with a 12MP primary sensor and a 5MP secondary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash. This camera module comes with AI scene detection, AI Beautify 4.0, AI Portrait 2.0 and EIS. The dual selfie cameras include a 20MP primary sensor and a 2MP selfie secondary sensor.
The other aspects on board the device include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and Wi-Fi. It runs Android Oreo topped with MIUI 9.6. Like the newly launched Redmi 6 series of smartphones, we can expect this one to also get the MIUI 10 update in the coming months. It has a micro USB charging and a 3.5mm audio jack intact. The device gets the power from a 4000mAh battery that will render a long-lasting backup.