- 1 hr ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 4 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 8 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 10 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi to host Redmi 7 next sale on May 3 in India
Xiaomi Redmi 7 standard variant with 2GB RAM is priced at Rs 7,999 and the 3GB RAM variant has a price label of Rs 8,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 7, the successor to Redmi 6 budget smartphone was launched last week in India. The smartphone has gone up for its first sale yesterday starting at Rs 7,999. Now, the Chinese tech giant has revealed the next flash sale dates of this device in the country.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 next sale details:
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 will be available for purchase again on May 3, 2019, in the country. The smartphone can be purchased online on mi.com and Amazon.in. The sale will go live at 3 PM and interested users can also visit the Mi Home stores to purchase the device.
In terms of pricing, the Xiaomi Redmi 7 standard variant with 2GB RAM is priced at Rs 7,999. On the other hand, the 3GB RAM variant of the device with 32GB internal storage is retailing for Rs 8,999. The smartphone can be purchased in three different color options including Blue, Black, and Red colors.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 specifications and features:
Xiaomi Redmi 7 is a competent affordable smartphone which is powered by a Snapdragon 632 chipset. The processor is paired with Adreno 506 GPU for graphics. The onboard storage space of 32GB can be expanded to up to 512GB via microSD card. For imaging, the device uses a 12MP+ 2MP dual-lens setup at the rear panel.
The 8MP selfie camera is housed in the Dot notch at the top of the display. The display up front measures 6.26-inch in size and offers an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The smartphone runs on Android Pie OS with MIUI 10 skin and is backed by a 4000mAh battery.