TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Xolo Black Launched at Rs 12,999: The 5.5-inch Display, Dual Camera Smartphone is coming to Flipkart
Following the path of Micromax's Yu brand, the home-grown smartphone maker Xolo has now come up with a new smartphone, available only in the online market.
Yes, we're talking about the quite famous Xolo Black, which has been in rumors for quite some time now. For past few days, the company has been teasing this device on its social network throwing details on the smartphone's features including smudge free coating, twin camera set up and more, however, now -- finally in a New Delhi event today Xolo has made their new smartphone ‘Black' official.
As per the company press release, the new Xolo will be available exclusively on the e-retailer site Flipkart from July 13th, at a price of Rs 12,999.
Xolo Black - Key Specifications
Xolo Black, sports a 5.5-inch full-HD OGS display with 1080p resolution which is translated into 401ppi pixel density and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the both the sides.
It is powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core chipset with Adreno 405 GPU besides 2GB RAM under the hood. Moreover, the Xolo Black houses a 16GB of native storage, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
On the imaging factor, Xolo Black features a dual camera set up with the fast focus technology. One rear camera flaunts 13-megapixel, while the other sports 2-megapixel. Both the camera on front and back is supported by flash-light.
Meanwhile, the Xolo Black supports additional camera features such as:
• UbiFocus: This feature allows the users to focus and refocus objects even after the image has been captured
• Fast Focus: With just 0.15 seconds autofocus time, users can now work on instant smartphone photography
• Chromeflash: This feature in Black will help the users to reatin the natural colors and skin tones even in low light conditions.
Coming to the OS, the Xolo Black runs on Hive, the latest version of Xolo's proprietary software platform on top of Android 5.0 Lollipop. The Hive UI comes with some unique functionalities like:
• Underground feature: This feature provides a secure space for storing private apps and data.
• Reading Mode: With this feature, the smartphone can also double up as an e-book reader.
• Comet browser: This browser enables desktop like browsing even in weak areas.
Moving on to the connectivity, it includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, dual SIM and more. The Xolo Black carries a price tag of Rs. 12,999, and will be exclusively available on the e-retail store Flipkart starting from July 13. Registrations for these Xolo First customers will commence on Xolo.in from July 10th 4PM till July 11th 8PM.
On the other hand, Desi manufacturer Xolo has partnered with Vodafone, where this smartphone will be displayed on display at Vodafone India stores across the country.
Moreover, the Vodafone users buying the smartphone will get 1GB of free data for two months or unlimited music download from the Vodafone Music Application.
With the launch, this device will face very tough competition among same range devices like Xiaomi Mi 4, Mi 4i, Lenovo P70, Micromax Canvas Knight 2 4G and more