TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Xolo Era Receives 100,000 Registration On Snapdeal, Sale Starts Today
The Indian e-commerce site, Snapdeal announced the sale of Xolo Era smartphone starting today. The sale of the smartphone on Snapdeal will begin at 10AM starting 17 July for registered users and will be open to unregistered users from 12PM.
Snapdeal claims that over 100,000 people have registered for the sale since the opening of registrations on 09 July till 16 July. The Xolo Era is exclusively available for Rs. 4,444 on Snapdeal.
Key Specification of Xolo Era
The Xolo Era sports a 5 inch IPS display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. The company's claims that the display can reproduce 178 degree viewing angles. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM, and is equipped with 8GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB on microSD card.
Moving on to the camera, the Era features an 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera Further, the connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio and dual-SIM support. It is powered by a 2100mAh battery on board.