TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Xolo to Launch Black on July 10 on Flipkart
After teasing in social website for past few days, domestic manufacturer Xolo has scheduled the launch of the Black on July 10. With Black, Xolo is planning the online business model just like Xiaomi, Yu and others
In the teaser, the smartphone is said to come with smudge free, stain free and a twin-camera setup with LED flash in the center.
Also, the company has tied up the online retailer store Flipkart, where users can buy exclusively. If the rumors turns out to be true, this device will cost around Rs. 15,000.
Further, this device is expected to come with sleek profile, glass panel on back, 4G LTE connectivity and Hive 1.5 UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Moreover, with this sub-brand, Xolo is reported to launch a new smartphone every quarter and will be sold exclusively on the e-retail store Flipkart.