TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
The smartphone manufacturer, LeEco has announced its partnership with Snapdeal to make its second generation of smartphone Le 2 available on the e-commerce platform.
While LeEco has been restricted to Flipkart and LeMall, the company will now sell on Snapdeal as well. The Le 2 will be available on Snapdeal starting December 15 along with some introductory offers and cashback schemes.
LeEco will also be offering a free membership worth INR 4,990 for all customers.
Making it easier and faster for customers to access the products, Snapdeal will be providing value added services like next day delivery through Snapdeal Gold across over 2000 pin-codes and easy mobile exchange across over 30 cities.
Significantly, the partnership will also help LeEco to further widen its reach in tier-2, tier-3 towns spread across Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, North East.
Commenting on the partnership, Vishal Chadha, Vice President, Market Development, Snapdeal stated that the company was thrilled to strengthen its partnership with LeEco. The partnership will extend the popular brand's reach to over 6000 towns and cities, through the company's marketplace.
He further added that, as part of Snapdeal's commitment to the vision of Digital India, the company was keen on bringing its consumers, access to compelling technology products at great value.
Atul Jain, COO, Smart Electronics Business, LeEco India, also mentioned that LeEco had a very successful partnership with Snapdeal when it collaborated with them for the first time for the Le Max2.
While the company received tremendous user response on their platform, LeEco was now taking forward its partnership with Snapdeal. He further said that the association would ensure easy accessibility for users looking to buy the smartphone.
Besides, the device has been priced at INR 11,999, which is an extremely impressive addition to the sub-12k category, given its superior specifications and unique offerings.