- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
You can pre-order the iPhone X at a much cheaper price in these countries
Currently, iPhone X is the costliest smartphone in India.
Apple fans rejoice as the much-awaited day has arrived. Pre-orders for iPhone X starts today in 55 countries across the globe including India. Shipping of the smartphone will begin from November 3 onwards.
In India, the pre-order opens at 12:31 PM on both Amazon and Flipkart. You can also pre-book the iPhone X from Apple resellers and other partner outlets. The 64GB variant of the smartphone is priced at Rs. 89,000, while the 256GB model carries a price tag of Rs. 1,02,000. The Apple device will offered in Silver and Space Gray color options. You can check out the Apple-designed accessories as well.
The leather and silicone cases will be sold from Rs. 3,500 onwards. The new iPhone X leather folio will be available at Rs. 8,600 and the Lightning Dock in color-matching metallic finishes will be retailed at Rs. 4,700.
Currently, iPhone X is the costliest smartphone in India. Thanks to the ridiculously high price tag, many iPhone users are skeptical to upgrade. However, the 10th anniversary model is way cheaper in some countries as compared to India. So if you want to save a few thousands, you can purchase the smartphone from there.
Moreover, Apple now honors international warranty on iPhones. This means you can buy the iPhone X from global markets and can avail one year Apple warranty in India.
Just to give you some perspective, here are some countries where iPhone X is cheaper than in India.
USA: US$999 (approx. Rs. 64,000) for the 64GB model, US$1,149 (approx. Rs. 73,700) for the 128GB model.
Canada: CA$1,319 (approx. Rs. 69,400) for the 64GB model, CA$1,529 (approx. Rs. 80,500) for the 128GB model.
Hong Kong: HK$8,588 (approx. Rs.70,500) for the 64GB model, HK$9,888 (approx. Rs. 81,100) for the 128GB model.
UAE: AED 4,099 (approx. Rs. 71,600) for the 64GB model, AED 4,729 (approx. Rs. 82,600) for the 128GB model.
Singapore: SG$1,648 (approx. Rs. 78,200) for the 64GB model, SG$1,888 (approx. Rs. 89,600) for the 128GB model.