TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Apple fans rejoice as the much-awaited day has arrived. Pre-orders for iPhone X starts today in 55 countries across the globe including India. Shipping of the smartphone will begin from November 3 onwards.
In India, the pre-order opens at 12:31 PM on both Amazon and Flipkart. You can also pre-book the iPhone X from Apple resellers and other partner outlets. The 64GB variant of the smartphone is priced at Rs. 89,000, while the 256GB model carries a price tag of Rs. 1,02,000. The Apple device will offered in Silver and Space Gray color options. You can check out the Apple-designed accessories as well.
The leather and silicone cases will be sold from Rs. 3,500 onwards. The new iPhone X leather folio will be available at Rs. 8,600 and the Lightning Dock in color-matching metallic finishes will be retailed at Rs. 4,700.
Currently, iPhone X is the costliest smartphone in India. Thanks to the ridiculously high price tag, many iPhone users are skeptical to upgrade. However, the 10th anniversary model is way cheaper in some countries as compared to India. So if you want to save a few thousands, you can purchase the smartphone from there.
Moreover, Apple now honors international warranty on iPhones. This means you can buy the iPhone X from global markets and can avail one year Apple warranty in India.
Just to give you some perspective, here are some countries where iPhone X is cheaper than in India.
USA: US$999 (approx. Rs. 64,000) for the 64GB model, US$1,149 (approx. Rs. 73,700) for the 128GB model.
Canada: CA$1,319 (approx. Rs. 69,400) for the 64GB model, CA$1,529 (approx. Rs. 80,500) for the 128GB model.
Hong Kong: HK$8,588 (approx. Rs.70,500) for the 64GB model, HK$9,888 (approx. Rs. 81,100) for the 128GB model.
UAE: AED 4,099 (approx. Rs. 71,600) for the 64GB model, AED 4,729 (approx. Rs. 82,600) for the 128GB model.
Singapore: SG$1,648 (approx. Rs. 78,200) for the 64GB model, SG$1,888 (approx. Rs. 89,600) for the 128GB model.