- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
You click 2,000 selfies a year
In today's selfie-obsessed world, how many self-portraits do you think an average youngster snaps in a year? Well, more than 2,000 selfies a year, according to a new study.
The study from Intel and Lineage Labs found that millennials take an average of at least six selfies every day, metro.co.uk reported. Researchers interviewed 1,000 Americans over the age of 18 about their photo-taking habits. Around 50 percent of the respondents admitted clicking at least one selfie every day.
The rest took a selfie a week, or a selfie every other day. And those who counted themselves as regular users of their phone took at least six selfies a day. On an average 18-24 year old's phone, 16 percent of photos are selfies, the study found.