TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Ziox Mobiles, one of the growing mobile handset brands in India is extending its product line of the dual selfie camera smartphones with the addition of a new product. Dubbed as 'Duopix F9' the company has stated that this smartphone has been designed in such a way that it balances both aesthetics and technicalities.
"The appreciation and overwhelming response from the audience on Duopix Series has made us acknowledge the demands and needs of the consumers with the latest trends. Once again, we are glad to bring the latest in technology at budgeted prices with Duopix F9, a new revolution in Dual Selfie Category" said Mr. Deepak Kabu, CEO, Ziox Mobiles.
While the company has good things to say about its new release, let's us look at what the smartphone has to offer.
Design and Display
The smartphone comes with an ultra-glossy finish body and sleek design. The company has also claimed that the handset comes with smooth yet robust IML back finish. Duopix F9 comes with a 5-inch HD IPS display with a 2.5D curved display on top. The handset is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-core processor. It offers 1GB RAM and 16GB ROM along with an option for expandable storage.
Cameras, Battery, Software and More
The key USP of Duopix F9 is the cameras. Up front the smartphone sports two 8MP + 2MP sensors with auto focus along with a flash. There is an 8MP sensor with AF and innovative Quad flashlight to help users capture better images in low-light conditions. Furthermore, the camera app features Bokeh effect and several other shooting modes.
The handset is powered by a 2500mAh battery and it runs on Android 7.0, Nougat. The dual-SIM phone comes with connectivity options like 4G VoLTE and ViLTE, WIFI, GPS, Hotspot amongst others. Sensors on board include Proximity, Light, Gravity and the smartphone also offers 21 language support as well as FM Radio.
Price and Availability
Duopix F9, the newest member of the family of dual camera smartphones is priced at Rs. 6,499 and is now available at all leading retail stores across India.