TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
ZTE Axon with 4GB RAM, Dual Rear cameras to be Launched on July 14
Handset maker, ZTE has sent out the media invites for the launch of its next smartphone, codenamed Axon in US next month. According to some reports, the mobile phone was designed in US and also equips 4GB RAM under the hood.
Coming in three variants, Phthalao Blue, Ion Gold and Chromium Silver, this device sport a dual lens, which offers fast auto-focus and lets you refocus pics after you take them. Along with this it has dual LED flash, 4K video recording and promises Hi-Fi audio playback and recording.
This ZTE Axon device will launched on July 14th in New York, US. Moreover, this smartphone will be sold unlocked in the country.
Currently, the company is running a contest which lets the participant to win the smartphone along with $10,000. As of now, we don't have full specifications of the device and expecting more details in the upcoming days .