- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
ZTE Axon with 4GB RAM, Dual Rear cameras to be Launched on July 14
Handset maker, ZTE has sent out the media invites for the launch of its next smartphone, codenamed Axon in US next month. According to some reports, the mobile phone was designed in US and also equips 4GB RAM under the hood.
Coming in three variants, Phthalao Blue, Ion Gold and Chromium Silver, this device sport a dual lens, which offers fast auto-focus and lets you refocus pics after you take them. Along with this it has dual LED flash, 4K video recording and promises Hi-Fi audio playback and recording.
This ZTE Axon device will launched on July 14th in New York, US. Moreover, this smartphone will be sold unlocked in the country.
Currently, the company is running a contest which lets the participant to win the smartphone along with $10,000. As of now, we don't have full specifications of the device and expecting more details in the upcoming days .