- 43 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Rain in Delhi brings relief from scorching heat
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
ZTE launches entry-level smartphone with 4G LTE and Snapdragon CPU
The word ‘cheap' supposedly doesn't go down well with the Snapdragon SoC! Hence it isn't surprising to see the dearth of super budget smartphones touting a Qualcomm made SoC. However that will change soon.
Chinese OEM and the world's 4th largest smartphone manufactures ZTE has come up with a $75 (Rs 4999 approx.) smartphone touting a Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC under the hood.
SEE ALSO: Top 10 offers From Snapdeal Diwali/Dussehra Sale 2015: Pick Any Product, All priced Under Rs. 999
Dubbed the ZTE 3C, the device sports a 5 inch FWVGA (854x480) display on top. Under the hood is a 1.1GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SoC with 1GB RAM.
In terms of storage the ZTE 3C comes with a standard 8GB of internal memory. Sadly it lacks a MicroSD card slot. The super budget device from ZTE sports a 5MP AF rear camera along with a 2MP selfie snapper.
ZTE 3C runs on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 with the company's own Nubia UI on top. Being a budget device however doesn't mean that the ZTE 3C is poorly built. Rather it looks much better than it class.
The back of the ZTE 3C is made of a matte finish white plastic - yes it not the typical glossy plastic rear associated with budget device. The camera module sits on the top left corner and is encircled by a blue metallic rim. The device however is on the heavier side at 170g.
Nevertheless the ZTE 3C is one of those budget devices which will take the market with storm once released in India. The company presently has a device called ZTE Q Lux 4G in country with a similar price tag (Rs 4,999).