- 14 min ago Honor 30 Lite Leak: Quad-Rear Cameras, Kirin 810 SoC And More
- 20 min ago Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Camera Review: Is The Most Affordable Mirrorless Camera Worth Your Time?
- 25 min ago Bill Gates Reveals His Biggest Mistake Was Not Beating Google's Android
- 1 hr ago OnePlus To Launch A New Phone In India On Amazon Prime Day 2019
- News Head constable of RAC shoots himself outside Finance Ministry
- Movies 10 Years Since We Lost Michael Jackson; Few Shocking Details From The Day Of King Of Pop's Death
- Finance Indigo Flat Rs. 2000 Cashback Offer: Know Details
- Lifestyle Carrots: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks & Recipes
- Sports Dutch MotoGP is a race you do not want to miss!
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift To Get Four Airbags, Sunroof & New Petrol Engine
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
ZTE Blade A5 2019 is powered Unisoc processor
ZTE has launched a new entry-level smartphone, the ZTE Blade A5 2019. The Blade A5 2019 is an affordable smartphone, which might be a great tool for the first time smartphone buyers. However, as of now, the ZTE Blade A5 2019 is only available in Russia.
Looks and design
The design and aesthetics of the ZTE Blade A5 2019 a step ahead compared to other entry-level smartphones, which costs around $1000 or Rs 7000. The device has a taller 18:9 aspect ratio display and the smartphone offers a fancy looking polycarbonate back panel. With respect to I/O, the phone has a micro USB port for charging and data syncing with a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack. Unfortunately, the smartphone is available only in two colors (Blue and Black).
The ZTE Blade A5 2019 offers a big 5.45-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution. The display is protected by tempered glass, and the smartphone is powered by Unisoc SC9863A quad-core chipset with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
On the optics front, the smartphone has a 13 MP primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture and an 8 MP front-facing selfie camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone supports connectivity features like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and the primary SIM card slot also supports 4G LTE and VoLTE.
Price and availability
In Russia, the ZTE Blade A5 2019 will be available from the 22nd of May 2019, and the device retails for RUB 6,490 or Rs 7,000. The device will be available in blue and black color. Stay tuned to GizBot to get up to date with the latest tech news and announcements.