- 2 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 4 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 5 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 14 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Movies Sunny Deol: Shahrukh Khan Was SCARED Of Me Because He Was Wrong; Didn't Talk To Him For 16 Years
- News Bihar: 84 children die within 2 weeks due to acute Encephalitis in Muzaffarpur
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern offer Bale escape from Madrid
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
ZTE Blade A5 2019 is powered Unisoc processor
ZTE has launched a new entry-level smartphone, the ZTE Blade A5 2019. The Blade A5 2019 is an affordable smartphone, which might be a great tool for the first time smartphone buyers. However, as of now, the ZTE Blade A5 2019 is only available in Russia.
Looks and design
The design and aesthetics of the ZTE Blade A5 2019 a step ahead compared to other entry-level smartphones, which costs around $1000 or Rs 7000. The device has a taller 18:9 aspect ratio display and the smartphone offers a fancy looking polycarbonate back panel. With respect to I/O, the phone has a micro USB port for charging and data syncing with a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack. Unfortunately, the smartphone is available only in two colors (Blue and Black).
The ZTE Blade A5 2019 offers a big 5.45-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ resolution. The display is protected by tempered glass, and the smartphone is powered by Unisoc SC9863A quad-core chipset with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion.
On the optics front, the smartphone has a 13 MP primary camera with an f/2.0 aperture and an 8 MP front-facing selfie camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The smartphone supports connectivity features like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, and the primary SIM card slot also supports 4G LTE and VoLTE.
Price and availability
In Russia, the ZTE Blade A5 2019 will be available from the 22nd of May 2019, and the device retails for RUB 6,490 or Rs 7,000. The device will be available in blue and black color. Stay tuned to GizBot to get up to date with the latest tech news and announcements.