- 37 min ago Moto E13 Will Go Official In India On February 8: Features Detailed
- 1 hr ago Dell Alienware Aurora R15 Desktop Series Launched in India: Specs, Price
- 1 hr ago Oppo Pad 2 Specs Leak: Check Camera, Memory, and Chipset Details Of Premium Tablet
- 2 hrs ago Google Releases Android 13 QPR2 Beta 3 For Pixel Devices
- News 154 killed, 333 forced to eat beef, 66 women raped: Persecution of Hindus in Bangladesh continues
- Sports ONE Championship: 3 UFC Heavyweights We Would Like To See Take On ONE Double Champion Anatoly Malykhin
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
- Education COMEDK UGET 2023: Registration will be start form Feburary 15; Check Details Here
- Movies Vijay Antony’s First Tweet After Surgery Goes Viral: Says ‘Feeling Happier Than Ever..’
- Lifestyle Shanti Devi - The World Famous Case Of Reincarnation
- Finance Gold Prices Scale To Their Highest In Nine-Months
- Travel Explore Your Love World With Paris: Why Paris Is Called As City Of Love?
ZTE Nubia M2 Play launched: Key features and Specifications
ZTE has just released the Nubia M2 Play in the market.
ZTE has yet again today unveiled the latest smartphone in the company's device portfolio - the Nubia M2 Play.
With a host of features for users, the new Nubia M2 Play is the newest member of ZTE's M2 series and is joining the likes of Nubia M2 and M2 Lite. Unfortunately, the pricing and availability of the smartphone have not yet been announced but the details should be disclosed in the coming days.
In any case, let now look at some of the key features and specifications of the smartphone.
Display, RAM, Processor and Storage
The ZTE Nubia M2 Play features a metal body with curved glass on the front. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch IPS display with 720 x 1280 resolution and 274ppi.
Further, the handset is powered by a Snapdragon 435 chipset with an eight-core Cortex-A53 processor (split at 4x1.4GHz and 4x1.1GHz) which is coupled with Adreno 505 GPU and 3GB of RAM. As for the storage, the device offers 32GB internal storage which can be expanded via microSD card.
Cameras, Battery and Software
Talking about the optics, ZTE Nubia M2 Play sports a 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and auto-focus as well as LED flash. At the front, there is a 5MP sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 84-degree wide-angle lens.
The smartphone is backed by a 3000mAh non-removable battery and it basically runs on Nubia UI 5.0 which is based on Android Nougat 7.0.
Nubia M2 Play is 3G and 4G capable. This dual SIM smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP and there's a micro-USB port and a 3.5mm audio plug as well.