TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
ZTE Nubia Z9S to be launched on June 30: Report
ZTE launched the bezel-less Nubia Z9 smartphone few months ago. According to GizmoChina, the company is planning to launch an updated version of the flagship on June 30.
Codenamed, Nubia Z9S, this device is expected to come with Cat 9 LTE connectivity. The Cat 9 LTE theoretically supports download speeds of up to 450Mbps. There is not much known about the device's specs and features.
Recently, ZTE has announced the Blade range of smartphones in India with the announcement of Blade Qlux 4G. ZTE Blade Qlux 4G sports a 4.5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732M 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU besides 1GB RAM under the hood.
On the storage side, this device has 8GB of built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
Moving on to the camera department, Blade Qlux 4G flaunts an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat, which is upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop.