ZTE finally took the wraps off its talked about, slimmest ever smartphone in Europe. The company launched the ZTE Nubia My Prague in Prague, Czech Republic. The phone measure in at 5.5 mm thin, to join in the brigade of other slim smartphones in the market.
Here is all about the ZTE Nubia My Prague smartphone:
1. The phone doesnot only boast a thin body but also flaunts metal chassis. This is an upper-mid-range handset with quality features for its price.
2. The Nubia My Prague flaunts a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display of FHD quality to offer 1080x1920 pixels resolution.
3. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor. The phone comes in two versions, including one with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory and other with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage space.
4. On the software front, the Nubia My Prague runs Android 5 Lollipop out of the box.
5. For camera enthusiats, the phone sports an 8-megapixel front-facing camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera.
6. It is powered by a 2200mAh battery.
7. Considering that the phone is called Nubia My Prague, it might be exclusive for Czech, or could be launched with a different name in other markets. As for its price, ZTE has launched the 2GB variant for approximately Rs 24,500, and the 3GB variant for close to Rs 30,100.