- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Sports ISL 2019-20: I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, but myself: Jeje Lalpekhlua
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
ZTE's Thinnest Smartphone Touting 5.2-Inch FHD Display, 8MP Camera Leaks Online
Few days back, there were rumor surrounding ZTE working on the company's slimmest phone ever.
Now the device has been spotted on TEENA website in China, which is equivalent to the FCC in the U.S. Codenamed as ZTE NX513J, the Nubia branded device is said to come with 6mm thickness.
According to the leak, ZTE NX513J will have 5.2-inch FHD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels which would translate to a pixel density of 424 ppi.
The leak also suggested that the handset will feature the Nubia branding on the rear, along with camera, LED flash and speaker grill.
Leaving out the design, this unannounced device might measure in at 72.1mm in width and 147.8 mm in length.TEENA has removed the information of the device from its website for unknown reasons. As per the report, ZTE NX513J is the 6th slimmest worldwide, and ZTE's slimmest smartphone up to date.
If the rumor turns out to be true, this will be more like a budget friendly mobile with up to an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 3.2-megapixel front shooter.
While there has been no official announcement about the availability of the device from the company's end, we are expecting more information in the upcoming days.