TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
ZTE's Thinnest Smartphone Touting 5.2-Inch FHD Display, 8MP Camera Leaks Online
Few days back, there were rumor surrounding ZTE working on the company's slimmest phone ever.
Now the device has been spotted on TEENA website in China, which is equivalent to the FCC in the U.S. Codenamed as ZTE NX513J, the Nubia branded device is said to come with 6mm thickness.
According to the leak, ZTE NX513J will have 5.2-inch FHD display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels which would translate to a pixel density of 424 ppi.
The leak also suggested that the handset will feature the Nubia branding on the rear, along with camera, LED flash and speaker grill.
Leaving out the design, this unannounced device might measure in at 72.1mm in width and 147.8 mm in length.TEENA has removed the information of the device from its website for unknown reasons. As per the report, ZTE NX513J is the 6th slimmest worldwide, and ZTE's slimmest smartphone up to date.
If the rumor turns out to be true, this will be more like a budget friendly mobile with up to an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 3.2-megapixel front shooter.
While there has been no official announcement about the availability of the device from the company's end, we are expecting more information in the upcoming days.