TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
If you are a proud owner of Nexus 4, and recently upgraded the device to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, then you might face some horrific issues. Reportedly, users are facing issues immediately after upgrading their Nexus 4 to the latest Android version.
Some of the users have mentioned about overheating, while others are saying that homescreen button no longer works. Many of them complained that apps stored on their Nexus 4 disappeared due to continue crashing of Nexus 4.
Dan smart, a forum member at Android Central pointed at brightness issues. Here is an excerpt taken from the post.
"noticing my nexus 4 shutting off, it seems to happen when I charge it for a few hours, either wirelessly or wired. Also brightness has some issues + play music when I put it on all songs random play it shows empty buffer & sometimes quits after playing a few songs. Anyone else having same or other bugs?"
Another forum member, Grec C complained about phone automatically shuts off after Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update.
"Phone shuts off randomly after the 4.3 update. Doesn't shutoff if it's connected to the charger or to my bluetooth. Perhaps the phone is going too deep in sleep mode once the screen turns off?"
Many users have tried to boot their Nexus 4, still problem exists. For instance, one forum member at Nexus4forum member was facing hell lot of problems after installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Nexus 4.
"Nexus 4 was working fine. received message the 4.3 operating system was ready to be installed. It downloaded then installed and rebooted. Now it is stuck on the X boot screen. Have tried system recovery but still will not go past the X screen."
Google is aware about the problems faced by users. We hope Google will soon fix up these issues facing by Nexus 4 users around the world. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.