TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Nexus 4 has been a subject of many talks, including on how it struggles to be in stock. The device sold over 1 Million units, more or less, within a span of two months in 2012. The device was first launched in November and went out of stock within a span of two days. A fresh batch of handsets arrived in December, history repeats itself , the device went out of stock in two days. We did tell you about a fresh stock making its way, this January.
Now the IT giant Google has launched a new wireless charging orb, for the device. The charger priced at $60 (approx Rs 3,180), is now available at Google Play for the U.S. There is no news as to whether the product will make it to other countries, as of now. According to Google, it's currently estimated that the accessory will start shipping on February 16th to those who have ordered the device.
Google first tipped about the sliced sphere shaped accessory last year. The charger uses Qi inductive charger for charging. The angled surface provides easy visibility of the smartphone while charging. The charger, specially designed for Nexus 4, uses magnets to latch on to the handset.