TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Nexus 4 has been a subject of many talks, including on how it struggles to be in stock. The device sold over 1 Million units, more or less, within a span of two months in 2012. The device was first launched in November and went out of stock within a span of two days. A fresh batch of handsets arrived in December, history repeats itself , the device went out of stock in two days. We did tell you about a fresh stock making its way, this January.
Now the IT giant Google has launched a new wireless charging orb, for the device. The charger priced at $60 (approx Rs 3,180), is now available at Google Play for the U.S. There is no news as to whether the product will make it to other countries, as of now. According to Google, it's currently estimated that the accessory will start shipping on February 16th to those who have ordered the device.
Google first tipped about the sliced sphere shaped accessory last year. The charger uses Qi inductive charger for charging. The angled surface provides easy visibility of the smartphone while charging. The charger, specially designed for Nexus 4, uses magnets to latch on to the handset.