TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Owing to a plethora of leaks over the last month, there is very little that is left to be known about Google's upcoming Nexus 5. Infamous tech leaker, @evleaks, has now leaked images of the upcoming phone on Twitter.
Unlike leaks with other phones, these images won't catch anyone by surprise because Google accidentally listed the Nexus 5 on Google Play Store for a price of $349 (16GB Variant). The only difference here being that this handset has a different wallpaper.
Apart from this, the tweet with the image also made a reference to the November 1st, allowing for speculation that the handset might come out on that date. It said, "In White. 11/1". This is an indication that Google might hold a press conference on October 31st and then commence the retail launch of the handset on November 1st.
So far, leaks have revealed that the handset will come preloaded with Android 4.4 KitKat. It will sport a 4.95-inch 1080p display. For processing, it will use a quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.3GHz along with 2GB of RAM. It will use an active LTE radio, a feature that was greatly missed in its predecessor. The handset will draw its power from a 2300mAh battery.
The device will come in two variants: 16GB and 13GB. For imaging it will use an 8 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization. There will be NFC, wireless charging. All in all, the Nexus 5 might just be a revamped version of the LG G2.