TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Nimbuzz, the cross-messaging mobile platform has announced the launch of its revamped messaging app for the BlackBerry 10 platform. The restructured app will now provide free picture and video messaging, file sharing and chat options. BlackBerry 10 users can now send messages, pictures and videos across to any mobile device as the Nimbuzz app will come integrated GTalk, Yahoo and Facebook messenger.
What are the new features BlackBerry 10 users access using Nimbuzz?
Group and Peer-to-Peer messaging feature will enable users to create free chat rooms.
Nimbuzz comes with N-world an entertainment focused international market place.
Multimedia sharing feature enables cheap and affordable means to share data
Nimbuzz allows users to post directly on Twitter and Facebook without leaving the app
Nimbuzz was one of the few app makers selected by BlackBerry to be a part of its new SDK before the official launch. of the platform. The company was given specific tools and resources to build a exclusive version of the app for BlackBerry 10 devices.
"BlackBerry must continue to identify and promote the most successful and unique apps that already reach millions of users worldwide - this focus on advanced functionality and developer engagement will be a catalyst to the platform's success," said Vikas Saxena, Nimbuzz CEO.
"As an early pioneer in mobile communications, and a long-time BlackBerry developer, Nimbuzz will continue to deliver a powerful, feature-rich experience to BlackBerry users." he added.
The app itself has more than 100 million users worldwide. The company claims, it gets more than 210,000 new registrations on a daily basis.
The Nimbuzz app for BlackBerry 10 devices is available in the BlackBerry world webstore