TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
From the time when Microsoft acquired Nokia, it has been coming up to the news headline consistently. Although, Nokia might have been busy with its 10 inch Windows RT tablet and the highly awaited Lumia 1520, it doesn't fail to cater other small budget friendly devices to its widespread users.
Recently, the Finish giant has put their latest upcoming low end handset 108 Dual SIM on it's official India site. However, the single SIM variant has not been announced in India but on other countries. The device is not selling as of now but is under a coming soon banner. Sadly, the price is also not disclosed by the company. However, in US it is said to sell at $28 (approx. Rs. 1,750), excluding taxes and subsidies.
Lets have a look at the specs of the new low end Nokia handset:
The Nokia 108 Dual SIM handset comes with a 1.8 inch 65k TFT display and measures 110.4 x 47 x 13.5 mm and weighs 70.2 grams. It has FM Radio, Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM that enables multimedia content sharing between phones equipped with Bluetooth, Support for up to 32GB microSD card and a 950 mAh battery which is said to provide a battery back up of up to 31 days standby and 13.8 hours of talk time and 45 hours of music playback time.
The device also comes with a 0.3 MP rear camera which is capable of shooting at 640 x 480 pixels resolution. The handset could be called as an affordable camera handset as in this price range one can hardly get a handset with the camera. While buying the handset, one gets to choose from a multiple color variant because Nokia 108 comes in red, white, black, yellow and cyan colors with colorful removable back covers. However, as of now, there is no confirmation on the details about price and availability of the device in India, but speculations are that it should come around Rs. 1,800 within Q4, 2013.