TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar
Finnish smartphone maker Nokia has today launched its latest internet enabled feature phones called the Nokia 225 and 225 Dual SIM at a price of 39 Euros (approx. Rs. 3,220). The Nokia 225 and 225 Dual SIM would be available in red, yellow, green, black and white colors priced at without taxes. Both these models will go on sale in select markets globally in Q2 2014.
The device is very similar to company's C1 and C2 devices which are basic feature-phones. In terms of specs and features Nokia 225 and 225 Dual SIM, are the company's most affordable internet-enabled handsets. The Nokia 225 and the 225 Dual SIM have a 2.8-inch with a QVGA resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. It comes with an LCD panel, dust and splash proof keymat, Nokia Xpress Browser, FM Radio, up to 103 phon output with Donau speaker, Bluetooth 3.0 with Slam sharing feature and a 2-megapixel fixed focus rear camera without flash. These are just 10.4mm thick and have a curved design.
The best part of the handsets are that they both come with an ample number of pre-loaded games and apps which include social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. Games include Block Breaker 3, Asphalt 6, Assassins Creed 3, The Avengers and Real Football 2012 games.
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aSqSeytngW0?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
These run on Series 30+ OS and also supports micro SD cards up to 32GB. Both these have 1200mAh battery that promises up to 21h talk time. It would offer up to 36 days standby in the Single SIM variant and up to 27 days standby in the dual SIM variant.
"Our slimmest Internet phone to date, it also features a larger 2.8" display making it not only an ideal fit for pockets and handbags, but for also keeping you entertained on the move," a recent post on Nokia Conversations reads.