TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Nokia's 515 feature phone, which was announced back in August, has finally landed on Indian shores for a price of Rs. 10,505. The device is currently available on Snapdeal and Nokia site. The handset is also the company's first feature phone with an aluminum build.
Going into the details, the handset comes with a 2.4-inch LCD display offering a QVGA resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. On top of that, the phone is also protected by the Gorilla Glass 2 and has new hardened polycarbonate resin for the keymat.
The handset runs on Nokia's Series 40 OS and is supported by 64MB RAM. When it comes to imaging, there is a 5-megapixel EDoF rear camera with LED flash. However, it lacks front facing camera.
The handset comes with a dual micro SIM support with dual standby and other connectivity options include 3G, Bluetooth 3.0, FM Radio but lacks WiFi.
The company has not revealed the internal storage capacity of the phone yet but it can support microSD cards upto 32GB.
The handset, which measures 114 mm x 48mm x 11mm and weighs 102.7 grams, draws its energy from 1200 mAh battery which offers up to 10.4 hours of talk time (2G) and up to 22 days of standby.
It comes with range of pre-loaded apps including Mail for Exchange, Facebook, Twitter, Nimbuzz and the Nokia's Xpress Browser which offers server side compression to the browser. Additionally, the phone also comes with a number of photo editing tools including best shot and panorama mode. It also offers a self-portrait mode with voice prompts for taking self portrait with the rear camera.