- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Kohli smashes Tendulkar's record as fastest man to 11,000 ODI runs: Twitter reacts
- News TMC worker Nirmal Kundu's murder: Accused arrested from Chhattisgarh
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nokia Navigation GPS Mobile Launched!
Bangalore: Nokia, the cellular company responsible for the growth of mobile technology in India, on Monday introduced the Nokia 6210 Navigator.
It is the company's first GPS-enabled mobile with an integrated in-map compass for vehicle and pedestrian guidance.
Nokia India's Marketing Director Devinder Kishore launched the new device, which has both two-dimensional and three dimensional maps with night view facility, here. It also has other features.
The device has preloaded maps of 200 countries and eight cities in India.
As an inaugural offer, the company is giving six months navigation license after which the customer has to buy the license online or at Nokia outlets. One more feature of 6210 is the multiple routing guidance system. The device offers the customers to select multiple locations, and accordingly drive or walk. The buyer can even save the selected the locations for future usage.
At present, though the availability of maps is limited to 8 cities, the company is in the process of introducing tier - II cities soon. The company has already begun the process of getting various approvals from the respective governments.
The Nokia 6210 is priced at 18000 rupees. As India is the third largest market for Nokia after China and Japan, the company has planned an extensive market strategy for the Asia-Pacific region.
The company has placed cabs in front of its showrooms for test-drives with the device. Though the company didn't mention a specific figure, it intends to increase the sale of the device.