TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Nokia's Android device which has been leaked several times in the past has hit the online world yet again in the form of image. This time the device is photographed with a protective casing as to avoid the real design from leaking out ahead of its official announcement.
The device which is also known as Nokia A110 was also leaked online earlier this month. However, the images that was leaked back then were screenshots of the device which showed the smartphone loaded with skinned Android OS. So far, it was only being leaked by the sensational Twitter user @evleaks.
However, this time around the Normandy comes courtesy of Sina Weibo, a Chinese website. The device is apparently going to be slated between the Asha and Lumia smartphones range.
It should be noted that Normandy would not support the Google Play Services. And talking about the specs, the device would come powered by a Dual Core Snapdragon SoC. There's also believed to be a 5MP camera unit at the back. Very much like and Asha line up, the handset also features a single back button at the bottom of the display.
Also revealed by the earlier leak, the device would come with a dual SIM support.
The first Android device coming from the Finnish smartphone manufacturer would likely be seen at the Mobile World Congress next month.