TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Nokia Android Smartphone Latest Image Leak Hints At 5 Color Variants And A Windows-Android Hybrid UI
Nokia's upcoming Android handset codenamed Normandy has been adding some great deal of excitement among the Nokia and Android fans across the world. For those who are not aware, the handset has been leaked several time by Twitter leakster @evleaks and the device is speculated to hit the store selves at a budget friendly price around March 25, 2014.
@evleaks outed a press image which showed the Nokia Normandy in five color variants including green, yellow, blue, red, white and black. Further the image also flaunted the customized Microsoft Windows flavoured Android UI. In another pictures leaked by @VizLeaks, a red color Normandy shows its volume and power button along with the camera with a built in flash.
Well, looks like Nokia Normandy will make it to the market soon. With the tech gossipers discussing all over about the specifications expected to be seen in the upcoming Windows and Android hybrid, let's take a look at all the recent leaks seen of the Nokia fabled Android phone and guess the features based on rumors.
The Normandy smartphone from the Finnish giant Nokia would run on forked Android operating system. Thus, the device would not support the Google Play Service.
Recently leaked UI of the device also suggests that the device would come with a dual SIM support.
Also, it should be noted that the device wouldn't be using a dropdown notification bar which is to some extent Android's most popular feature.
The device also features a back button close to the bottom bezel. Moreover, design-wise, the handset is pretty much like the new Asha series.
The device would come with a 4 inch display and is expected to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon SoC.
No other specs detail are out so far. These are just the rumors and need to get an official confirmation from the company. GizBot will keep you updated about the device. Stay tuned!