TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Nokia Asha series of phones were rumored to be feature phones before their launch. But once the devices came into the market users found out that they were more than that. These phones belonged to the S40 line up and come with some very amazing features.
Features and specifications of Nokia Asha 300 and Nokia Asha303
Nokia Asha 300
Nokia Asha 303
Touch and type with alphanumeric keypad
Touch and type with QWERTY keypad
TFT resistive touchscreen
240 x 320 pixels
320 x 240 pixel
Yes, up to 32GB
Same memory size
Fixed focus camera
5 mp, 2592х1944 pixels
3.2 megapixels, 2048x1536 pixels
Yes, VGA quality with up to 30 frames per second
Yes, VGA quality but only 15 frames per second
Up to 6 h 54 min on 2G and 4 h 18 min on 3G
8 h 10 min on 2G and up to 7 h 10 min on 3G
Stand by time
Up to 550 hours on 2G and 597 hours on 3G
Up to 720 hours on 2G and up to 840 hours on3G
Nokia Asha 300 and Nokia Asha303 are powered by 1 GHz processors and this makes them stand apart from other phones in the same segment. This improved clock speed makes them even better than some Android devices in the market. Both the phones have touch screen functionality along with a physical keyboard but differ in the fact that Asha 300 has an alpha numeric keyboard whereas Asha 303 has a full QWERTY keyboard.
Nokia Asha 300 comes with a price tag of about Rs.5, 000/- whereas Nokia Asha 303 comes with a price tag of about Rs. 8,000/-. Considering this price tag both the devices offers the customer with good value for their money.