TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Remember Nokia's QWERTY keypad phone, Asha 210 which was announced back in April? The phone was suppose to be released in two variants - one with a dedicated WhatsApp button for consumers in Asia and Africa and the other with a dedicated Facebook button for the European and Latin American markets.
The phone was previously listed on Saholic, with the status message saying coming soon. As expected, it was sporting a Whatsapp button. But now in a surprising turn of events, Nokia Asha 210 with a dedicated Facebook button is up for pre-order on Flipkart at Rs. 4,499. Does this mean that both variants will be available in India?
Specwise, Asha 210 features a 2.4 inch TFT display with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and a pixel density of 167 ppi approximately, 2MP rear camera, 64MB internal storage, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB 2.0 and a 1,200 mAh battery offering up to 1104 hours standby and 12 hours talk time.
As for the features Asha 210 comes with the Nokia Slam feature for sharing images and videos through Bluetooth without paring. Also, the handset comes with Easy Swap Dual SIM, preloaded YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Gmail applications.