TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Nokia Asha 308 Hits Indian Market at Rs 5,685: From Unique Features to Potential Rivals [Everything You Need to Know]
For those readers who have completely forgotten the two Nokia Asha phones – Asha 308 and Asha 309 that were unveiled late September, Nokia has released the dual SIM version – Asha 308 for a price tag of Rs 5,685.
Nokia has quietly released the handset while the tech world is busy gossiping about the iPad Mini, Android event and other highly anticipated gadgets.
As far as the specs are concerned, Asha 308 has a 3 inch capacitive multi-point touchscreen display with 400 x 240 pixel resolution, 800MHz processor, 2MP rear camera with fixed focus, 64MB internal memory, 128MB mass memory and a micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB expandable memory.
In terms of connectivity, Asha 308 packs features including Bluetooth and micro USB 2.0. Also, the handset is powered by a 1,110 mAh BL-4U battery.
Last week, the Finnish manufacturer released the Q3 earning report, which quoted a loss of $754 million in three months. However, the report detailed that the sales of Lumia smartphones went down by 1.1 million but the only hope of Nokia – Asha touch series smartphones helped the company by scoring 76.6 million sales.
Hence, with the launch of dual SIM Asha 308, analysts assume that Nokia anticipates to taste more success and reduce its loses in the final quarter of 2012.