TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Finnish mobile phone manufacturer, Nokia, has just announced three new handsets as a part of its Asha series at an event taking place in Abu Dhabi. These handsets were leaked several times in past weeks but now the company has made it official.
Nokia CEO Stephen Elop introduced the trio of Asha handsets, dubbed as the Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503. The three handsets come with a new design which the company calls 'Dual shot layering effect'. The device also looks like the budget phones coated with a 'crystal-effect' casing. Click here for full specs of Asha 500 and Asha 502.
The Nokia Asha 502 and Asha 503 comes with a 5MP camera and Nokia Asha 500 comes with 2MP camera. The former two seem to be inspired from the company's line of Lumia devices. The Finns have also incorporated a couple of interesting new apps like 'Swipe' which lets users swipe through camera settings to switch between Images, modes, Photos and Gallery. Click here for full specs of Asha 503.
It is somewhat an improvement to the 'Fastlane' that was previously seen on Asha 501. Moreover Nokia also claims that the two devices would also be able to share photographs via WhatsApp as soon as the app would arrive on the Asha lineup in November.
The full specifications for the Asha phones will be revealed soon. However, the Nokia 503 will be the highest-spec of the three devices, featuring a 5MP rear-facing camera and 3G connectivity. When it comes to pricing and availability, the Nokia Asha 500, 502 and 503 are priced at $69, $89 and $99 respectively, and will arrive within this quarter.