TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Nokia has been throwing the best of the devices in the Indian market of late. The Finnish company has not only been offering the best of the high end devices like the Lumia 925, Lumia 1020 and the upcoming ones like Lumia 1520 and 1320 but at the same time the manufacturer has also offered new Asha series handsets in the market.
The Asha 501 was a quite a success when it comes to a budget friendly smartphones category. Thus the new Asha series comprise of Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503. The former two devices are already available in the country but the last one is yet to come in January, next month.
Since Nokia is not the only player in the market, one can expect a cut throat rivalry between leading smartphone makers and vendors like Samsung, LG, Sony, Lenovo and even Micromax has been playing a major role in the budget friendly smartphone category.
The handset is not as simple as the predecessor Asha 501. In fact, the new one is much better looking as it's body is covered with a crystal like coating. The device is quite colorful and features better app support with social media integration.
Take a look at the specs and price of its competitors in the sliders below: