TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Nokia has been throwing the best of the devices in the Indian market of late. The Finnish company has not only been offering the best of the high end devices like the Lumia 925, Lumia 1020 and the upcoming ones like Lumia 1520 and 1320 but at the same time the manufacturer has also offered new Asha series handsets in the market.
The Asha 501 was a quite a success when it comes to a budget friendly smartphones category. Thus the new Asha series comprise of Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503. The former two devices are already available in the country but the last one is yet to come in January, next month.
Since Nokia is not the only player in the market, one can expect a cut throat rivalry between leading smartphone makers and vendors like Samsung, LG, Sony, Lenovo and even Micromax has been playing a major role in the budget friendly smartphone category.
The handset is not as simple as the predecessor Asha 501. In fact, the new one is much better looking as it's body is covered with a crystal like coating. The device is quite colorful and features better app support with social media integration.
Take a look at the specs and price of its competitors in the sliders below: