TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Nokia announced its latest Asha handsets called Asha 502 and Asha 503 at the Nokia World Event held in Abu Dhabi a month ago. According to Nokia conversations, the company is already released the handsets in select markets.
The Asha 502 Dual SIM handset and the 503 are completely based on the Asha 501 design. Thus all three look alike. However, the latest two models comes with an alluring color and a transparent outer layer on the back which gives the device a crystal looks.
In India the devices are listed as coming soon on the official Nokia website. Going by the features of these two handsets, the Nokia Asha 502 Dual SIM is quite fit for photography as it features 5MP camera with a LED flash. However, most of the Nokia fans might just get disappointed with its connectivity features as it fails to have 3G support. But it sports a dual SIM slot to compensate that. Other features include Wi-Fi, WhatsApp.
The Nokia Asha 503 on the other hand, comes in two variants. One with single-SIM and the other with dual-SIM support. To its advantage is the 3.5G connectivity. 1,200mAh battery backs the system of the device.
Common specs that both these devices share are the 3 inch QVGA screen (240 x 320) which is also protected by Gorilla Glass 2. Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, microSD card slots can also be found.
No need to worry about your social networking apps, as Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo, LINE, WeChat will come integrated in the devices. Additionally Nokia's data compressing Xpress Browser also comes at ones service.
Reports suggest that the Nokia Asha 502 Dual SIM and Asha 503 are already available right now in select IMEA (India, Middle East and Africa) and Asia Pacific regions. However, in India it is not currently available but since it is already listed in the company's official site, it might launch in India soon.