TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The Finnish smartphone maker, Nokia released its new Asha series with a layer of crystal like coating body back at the Nokia World event last year in Abu Dhabi and now almost all these devices have been launched in India.
However, the best of the new Asha series called the Asha 503 which has the best features has been made available. Today GizBot has come up with a number of deals pertaining to the device which went up for sale at the Infibeam, one of the leading e-commerce sites in India at the price of Rs. 6,550 few days back. The online retailer is also offering an easy EMI on the device at Rs. 585 per month.
Before skipping on to the deals, take a look at the specs of the device. The Nokia Asha 503 comes with a 3 inch LCD display screen which offers 320 x 240 pixels resolution. The screen of this phone also has layer of Gorilla Glass 2 making it sturdy to use in any conditions.
The phone flaunts a 5 megapixel with additional features such as 3x camera digital zoom and LED flash. Nokia Asha 503 also helps the user in staying online all the time as it can be easily connected to Wi-Fi and WAPI.
It includes connectivity features such as Bluetooth v3.0 along with A2DP, 3G and microUSB v2.0 port. The Nokia S40 is the OS on which this cell phone works, this system is known for its reliability.
A strong battery life has been a trademark of Nokia phones and this phone carries on with the same tradition, it has a 1200 mAh that give a standby time of 35 days, talktime of 12 hours for 2G connection.
You can take a look at the deals below in the sliders: