TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Nokia World is just around the corner, and as expected the makers behind Lumia 1020 are coming up with as many as six devices to be launched on October 22. Beyond the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 2520, Nokia is also expected to unleash Asha 503. The Nokia Asha 503, a successor to acclaimed Asha 501 might be announced in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Twitter sensation @evleaks has once again leaked a press shot of forthcoming Asha 503. Alleged pictures of the Nokia Asha 500 and Asha 502 have already hit the web. The Nokia Asha 503 is looking neat and looks similar to upcoming Asha 500 and Asha 502. The device (as seen in the leaked press shot) comes with plastic made shell.
You can see Line messenger service activated on the device. Industry insiders believe that this particular Asha model to have a 5-mega pixel camera shooter in the back.
The LED Flash light and speaker are clearly visible. The Nokia Asha 503 is expected to support single SIM. The device is expected to run Symbian S40 mobile OS, just like the Asha 501.
At the upcoming Nokia World, the tech titan is said to focus on three new Asha devices: Nokia Asha 500, Asha 502 and Asha 503. More or less these upcoming handsets will be same in respect to design and build quality. As mentioned previously, Nokia could announce Asha 503 on October 22. For Nokia , India is one of critical market , and without any doubt the tech vendor would like to announce new Asha devices as soon as possible.
Nokia Asha 503- Rumored specifications
The phone will be still made of polycarbonate plastic, but covered with plastic shell. It will be powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor. The phone is also said to have a display size between 3.2-4-inch with unknown resolution. The Asha 503 is said to have 512MB of RAM. Rumors also suggest that Nokia Asha 503 to arrive with 4G LTE connectivity.