TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Nokia's new Asha series which comes with a layer of crystal like coating body was first showcased back at the Nokia World event last year in Abu Dhabi and now almost all these devices have been launched in India. However, the best of the new Asha series called the Asha 503 which has the most and best features had not been made available so far.
However, today, Infibeam, one of the leading e-commerce sites in India has released the same handset at the price of Rs. 6,550. The online retailer is also offering an easy EMI on the device at Rs. 585 per month.
Going by the specs, Nokia Asha 503 comes with a 3 inch LCD display screen which offers 320 x 240 pixels resolution. The screen of this phone also has layer of Gorilla Glass 2 making it sturdy to use in any conditions.
The phone flaunts a 5 megapixel with additional features such as 3x camera digital zoom and LED flash.
Nokia Asha 503 also helps the user in staying online all the time as it can be easily connected to Wi-Fi and WAPI. The phone has connectivity features such as Bluetooth v3.0 along with A2DP, 3G and microUSB v2.0 port. The Nokia S40 is the OS on which this cell phone works, this system is known for its reliability.
A strong battery life has been a trademark of Nokia phones and this phone carries on with the same tradition, it has a 1200 mAh that give a standby time of 35 days, talktime of 12 hours for 2G connection.