TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Nokia is one of the companies that has brought in the spirit of MWC 2013 into the tech world. The Finnish tech has announced four handsets including Lumia 520, Lumia 720, Nokia 105 and Nokia 301.
Now, it seems like the company is also prepping to revamp the UI and design of the Asha series handsets. According to the images leaked by Twitter user @evleaks, it looks like the upcoming Nokia Asha handset will be getting a new design. If this turns out to be authentic, Asha lineup will adopt a more N9-esque design language, which is a good welcome.
Analyzing the images, the new Asha design language will share the distinctive bold colors that become the norm for Nokia smartphones. The body itself appears to adopt the Lumia 820′s squared rectangle with rounded edge look.
At the back, the new top-of-the-range Asha looks to have a significant bump in camera specs, with a 5MP module that is etched on an iconic N9-and-Lumia-esque camera plate. Also, it looks like interchangeable back covers are back. Taking cue of some models in the Lumia range, the new Asha line may also feature changeable covers.
On the software side, the UI of the new Asha looks to have had a significant makeover from last year's Series 40 operating system. The leaked image of the low-power mode hints at the presence of AMOLED display as well.
Besides the large tweeted image, there is no word on when this new Asha range will be announced. Although, it looks like the handset is not so far from the date, when it will get unwappred.