TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Nokia at MWC 2014: Lumia 930 and 630/635 on the cards?
While Nokia still has some distance to go before it can finally claim the kind of popularity the likes of Samsung and Apple boast in the current Indian domestic market, it is to be noted that the company once boasted the largest number of users in the country before Android or iOS became too mainstream.
However, the company is keen about winning back all those loyal users of the past once again, and is now rumored to release two brand new handsets at the upcoming Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014 event, set to be held in Barcelona, Spain - dubbed Lumia 930 and Lumia 630 (or 635). The details were recently leaked via Nextleaks (yet another mobile phone rumor Twitter account).
The MWC 2014, which begins on February 24, as always, has already been tagged as one of the major pedestals for a number of manufacturers looking to use the opportunity to introduce fans to whatever they are looking to officially announce and make available for the public in the coming months.
And like others also in the race, Nokia has been one of the major manufacturers which have been discussed all around the internet time after time with reports pertaining to various sources regarding a host of rumors - most of them related to the massively rumored Nokia X/Normandy device which is set to be the first Nokia phone slated to run on the latest Android KitKat platform.
Heading back to the topic in hand, the expected Lumia 930 is a device that will look to boast higher in-device specifications. It is said to pack a quad-core 2.2GHz CPU, 2GB of RAM, a 4.5-inch 1920x1080 resolution display, microSD card slot, 16GB of internal storage, 20MP camera, and a 2700mAh battery.
The 630/635, on the other, is the successor to the previously released Lumia 620. Apparently, both the devices are mid-rangers, with the 635 being a dual-sim variant of the two. Both the devices are said to sport 4.3-inch WVGA displays, 8GB internal storage plus microSD card slots, 1GB RAM, dual-core 1.7GHz CPUs, 8MP cameras, and 2000mAh batteries.
More information on the devices are expected at the MWC.