TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Nokia Confirms Belle Refresh Update for N8, E7, C7, C6-01, X7 and Oro
Finnish phone manufacturer Nokia has confirmed that it is bringing the Nokia Belle Refresh update for its renowned handsets including Nokia N8, E7, C7, C6-01, X7 and Oro.
The update v111.040.1511 will introduce a slew of new features to these Symbian smartphones including a new browser with HTML5 web apps support, a revamped set of homescreen widgets and the previously released Microsoft Office Mobile App and Nokia Maps Suite 2.0.
With the new update, Nokia 8 handset will offer additional apps for imaging and the company also plans to announce the update in phases, starting with the Vanilla version. As far as the Nokia E6 (version number 111.140.0058) is concerned the owners of the handset will get the update later in the week.
Commenting on the same, Nokia announced on its discussion forum, “Just like after updating from Nokia Anna to Nokia Belle, some apps may not work due to compatibility issues. If you need more information on available apps, please contact your local Nokia Care support. Furthermore, you can also contact the respective App developer to enquire about the compatibility.”
Meanwhile, the Belle Refresh update has just come months after Nokia announced Belle update to its older Symbian^3 handsets including Nokia N8, Nokia E7, Nokia E6, Nokia X7, Nokia C6-01, Nokia C7, Nokia 500 and Nokia Oro.