TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After loads of speculation over the Lumia 1520 during the last few weeks, Nokia has finally announced that it will hold an event on October 22, without providing any other details. The company has not provided information regarding the venue either, however; since the location looks to be filled with sand dunes, we're expecting the destination to be Abu Dhabi.
It makes perfect sense for Nokia to launch the device on this date since the Finnish phone maker normally holds its Nokia World event during October every year.
The image popped up on the company's Twitter account and the company said "At Nokia, we never stop innovating. More to share on October 22". What do we expect at the event? Simple. The company's first phablet and tablet.
And we have for you the product details that have leaked on the Internet so far. Expect the Lumia 1520 to use the traditional, colorful polycarbonate unibody. For its display, there will be a 6-inch 1080p screen. The device will use Snapdragon 800 chipset along with 2GB of RAM. You'll see 32GB of internal storage.
For imaging, there will be a 20-megapixel camera that can shoot 16-megapixel and 5-megapixel resolutions simultaneously, something that we saw in the Lumia 1020. What we're looking forward to is Microsoft's GDR3 update. And yes, like most tablets these days, this one will feature a stylus as well.
Stay tuned with Gizbot for more updates and information on Lumia and Windows Phone devices. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates.