TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Protest Updates: "We Won't Return Until We See Lord Ayyappa", Says Trupti Desai
- Jio GigaFiber: List Of States In Which It Will Be Launched
- #SocialForGood For Mental Health Awareness
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- IPL 2019: Check Out The Full Squad Update
- New Jawa Perak Bobber First Look Review
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Gripping Facts About Jodhpur That Might Leave You In Awe
Once again there has been a leak of images of Nokia handset which reportedly is called by the codename Eos. GSMarena posted the pictures that shows the device from all angles possible but is little bit blurry. However, ViziLeaks posted two more images on their Twitter page later showing the backside of the phone and the Pureview Camera. This one is comparatively clearer and shows the back side of the device disclosing the latest Nokia EOS camera. One can clearly see the shutter cover of the camera clearly in this image.
There is a Xenon flash in the Eos, and it can in fact be seen in the images above. The sensor's resolution isn't visible in most images, whereas in the last one it appears just as "XX megapixel". This could mean that this one is a prototype of EOS.
The Nokia EOS, according to the previous rumor was suppose to have a 41 MP camera sensor which is adapted from the Symbian based Nokia 808 PureView launched last year.
To recap on the previous leaks, and to compare the EOS design, it looks the same. This could perhaps mean that Nokia Eos is actually on its way and it can be possibly expected to come soon. Rumors are that July 9 would be the big date.
The Nokia EOS is certainly one of the most anticipated smartphones right now. Although we can see the design and the appearance of the device, images of Nokia EOS also known with the codename "Elvis" doesn't reveal anything more but rumors are the Windows Phone are with AT&T for testing.
Here is a gallery of the leaked images