TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Nokia next-big thing probably a 41-mega pixel camera phone is on the way. The Finish giant is sending invites to International media to save July 11. The event will take place in New York City. Nokia's last camera phone device featuring mechanical alignment was powered by dated Symbian OS. The phone was not less than a disaster.
In between, Nokia engaged consumers with Windows powered Lumia 920. Earlier this year, the makers behind 808 PureView announced Lumia 925 and Lumia 928. Both come equipped with superior imaging technology.
However, Nokia is yet to announce a 41-mega pixel camera sensor phone powered by Windows Phone 8. The above mentioned invite hints at Nokia EOS smartphone( via Engadget). The invite reads "Zoom Reinvented ", which could mean Nokia is finally in a mood to unleash its weapon against Samsung's Galaxy S4 Zoom.
Last month, it was said that Nokia could hold an event on July 9 to announce EOS. It will feature a 41MP, but users can take images in 34MP not beyond. The phone will also come with updated camera user interface (UI) - Nokia ProCamera. The exact specifications are not out yet.
The Nokia EOS will be similar to last year's sleeper hit- Lumia 920 in terms of looks and design. There were rumors of EOS to arrive with aluminum chassis.
According to Vizileaks, the alleged image featuring both Nokia EOS and Lumia 920 were compared side-by-side . Except change in the position of Nokia logo and the front-facing camera, the design remains unchanged. However, the rear back was not shown in the above mentioned image. Again Nokia chose plastic polycarbonate plastic over metal chassis. It is to be seen whether the leaked image is real or fake.
Few days ago, a video featuring Nokia EOS mechanical camera shutter was leaked. According to source (via Vizileaks), the phone apparently has image stabilization and optical focus. The phone will have a 4.5-inch AMOLED display with 720p HD resolution, 32GB of internal memory with no expandable slot, and long battery life. Stay tuned to GizBot.