TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
There have been numerous leaks on the highly anticipated 41MP camera-smartphone, Nokia EOS. A new leak surfaced yesterday (June 14), which showed the upcoming device sporting a aluminum body, contrary to the older leaks that showed the handset in a polycarbonate casing.
The image of a metallic lens with "41 Mega Pixel" inscribed on it, was leaked. This is something interesting, because previous leaks showed a polycarbonate cap having "XX Mega Pixel" inscribed on it. There are speculations that polycarbonate version might be a AT&T bound model.
Anyways, a image showing black and white colour versions of the metal lens caps. This pretty much means that the metallic version of the Nokia EOS will come in black and white color variations. The finish handset maker is expected to reveal the new handset at an event in New York City on July 11.
Nokia EOS is rumored to come equipped with 4.5 inch PureMotion HD+ display with OLED screen offering the resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels, dual-core processor, 41MP rear facing camera, LTE connectivity, 32GB internal memory and is expected to run on Windows Phone 8. There is no information on the pricing or other specifications of the smartphone.
With a combination of PureView technology and 41 MP camera, the phone should perform spectacularly on the imagery front. There is no doubt this is one of the most awaited devices of the year. Stay tuned to Gizbot for more updates.