TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Nokia's big-ticket handset, the EOS, could be announced on July 11 in New York City. It is almost confirmed through various leaks .The speculated device is none other than hyped 41MP camera phone. The Finland-based struggling giant had earlier launched 808 PureView, a dedicated camera phone with 41-mega pixels camera sensor. It didn't click well with masses even at reduced price.
This time around, the upcoming Nokia EOS will be powered by Windows Phone 8 with complete mechanical settings. There are alleged videos circulating on internet to prove that the EOS camera shutter. The street is abuzz with different set of stories in regards to Nokia EOS. One group believes that the EOS will arrive with polycarbonate chassis, while the other side believes in metallic aluminum finish.
In a new report by WPCentral, the handset rear back is once again leaked. It is completely made of polycarbonate plastic. The above image shows a huge circle like space in the middle of the rear back panel. The Nokia EOS is expected to be made available in more colors, if one goes by polycarbonate shell.
There is no conformation whether the Nokia has gone for a 4.5-inch display or even larger one. But the leaked image clearly hints at 4.5-inch screen. Other speculated features include: a 41MP camera with Xenon Flash, Nokia Pro Camera UI, OLED display with resolution of 768 x 1280 pixels, On board 32GB internal memory (non-expandable), WP8, Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, Bluetooth, and a large battery life.
Some reports suggest that the EOS could resemble Lumia 920, if design is concerned. For Nokia, the EOS could be game changer all together. The tech vendor is still struggling in the smartphone space. The makers behind 808 PureView had earlier announced Lumia 925 and the Lumia 928. The former handset is coming soon in India. Stay tuned to GizBot.