TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Nokia has recently sent press invites for an event scheduled on August 28 in Moscow. However, to talk about recent Nokia developments taking place, the moment Nokia is heard, it is either Nokia Lumia or Nokia Tablet. However, the recent news about the event comes from a Hi-Tech.Mail.Ru.
Unfortunately, there is no clear information with regards to what Nokia is going to launch on the day. Looking at the invite that simply says "World Premier" over the picture of a piano, Nokia could launch or announce something related to music on the event while the 10.1-inch Windows RT tablet is already slated for an unveiling at a New York event on September 26.
So far Nokia has been coming up with device like, 6-inch phablet called Nokia Bandit, Lumia tablet running on Windows RT and a quad-core Lumia 825. Speculations are that these devices are not coming up on the event. Moreover, Nokia Music Store related updates could be announced on that very day. However, things are pretty blurry regarding this particular Nokia event in Moscow.
Moreover, in India, Nokia recently made their Nokia Lumia 625 available for pre-order at Rs. 19,499.
The handset comes with a 4.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display offering a WVGA resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and 199 ppi pixel density. There is a dual-core processor clocked to 1.2-GHz, 512MB RAM and 8GB ROM (expanded up to 64GB via microSD card), Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon Chip and Adreno 305 graphic. The smartphone runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 platform and features 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash light and front facing VGA camera. Connectivity options include GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, A-GPS and GLONASS. Going further, the phone measures 9.3mm thick and weighs 159 grams. There is a 2,000mAh Li Ion battery powering the entire system and claims about 15 hours of talk time over 3G networks.