TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Realizing the approaching festive season in India, Nokia has already started attaching offers to its devices. Recently the company has put two of its latest handsets viz. Lumia 925 and Lumia 625 on exchange offers. The official company site mentions the offer as the Smart Buy Back according to which, consumers can exchange their old smartphones and avail a discount of up to Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 7,000 for Lumia 925 and Lumia 625 respectively. Accordingly, Nokia Lumia 625 can be purchased at an effective price of Rs. 14,919 and the Lumia 925 at an effective price of Rs. 28,529.
However, after looking at the site and comparing the prices of the same two devices with those of other online retailers, it seems the company is misleading the customers by saying that they could get Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 7,000 discount n Lumia 925 and Lumia 625 respectively because, both the devices are currently selling at the price of Rs 33499 and Rs. 16.290 respectively. Therefore in reality the discount would just be Rs 5,000 and Rs 2,000 respectively.
The offer is available in all leading stores across India and it seems it will last till the end of Diwali season in November. Moreover, Nokia India has also introduced the Nokia Lumia Smart Buy Back offers on purchase of Lumia 620and Lumia 520 smartphones last month.