TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Nokia has introduced Mail for Exchange app on Nokia store, which will allow Asha users to send and receive office e-mails from the comfort of their mobile phones. The new app which is compatible with the Nokia Asha 311, Asha 310, Asha 309 and Asha 308 will allow users to sync their email, calendar and contacts data with Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 Servers and Microsoft Office 365 Mobility Online Service. You can download Mail for Exchange from here
"The introduction of Mail for Exchange app on Nokia Asha devices will enable our consumers to access and conduct their work on the go. As a brand we are committed at enhancing everyday experiences of our users and this is another milestone by our Nokia Asha range," said Viral Oza, Director Marketing, Nokia India.
In order to give users a full office experience, Nokia has further added Editori text and sheet which allow users to view and edit Microsoft Word and Excel documents on the go. This is expected to add huge flexibility for mobile phones to modify, save and share documents or spreadsheets for quick review right from your Nokia Asha phone.
The Editori text and sheet also come with other valuable features including rich text formatting, bold, italic, colors and underline to keep track of the changes made. The app recognizes hyperlinks, can enable users to view pictures, tables and save the document to memory card immediately.
The Editori Text app can be downloaded for free from here.
Editori sheet can be downloaded for free from here.