TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
What don't we know about the Nokia Normandy smartphone by now? The device has already been leaked numerous times in the past and still the device has been slipping out of the Finnish manufacturer's clutch.
Now the latest report from the The Wall Street Journal says that the device will be launched at the Mobile World Congress later this month, which is taking place in Barcelona, Spain. To be precise, February 25th would be the day. In case if it doesn't get unveiled then, the other possible date would be March 25th.
To talk about the leaks, the Nokia X, aka Normandy's UI has also been leaked. Moreover, it was also spotted on the AnTuTu benchmark site. Thus the specs are pretty well figured out by now. But still it is yet to get the official stamp on it.
Since the company has not spoken anything about the device as yet, there is no other option but to talk about the leaked and rumored specs.
Thus culminating all the leaked specs, Nokia Normandy could come with a 4-inch WVGA display with a resolution of 480 x 800pixels. It will be powered by a dual-core processor coupled with a 512MB of RAM. It is also rumored to come with a 4GB of internal memory, 5MP of camera, and expected to arrive in six sizzling color choices.
And also the leaked screenshots revealed a dual SIM support in the device. Further, the phone is said to be running on a heavily customized version of Android KitKat OS. The main purpose of using the forked Android OS in the device is to get rid of the Google service support from it.
Stay tuned to GizBot!