- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi J18s Foldable Phone With Under Display Camera In Works; Galaxy Fold Rival?
- 5 hrs ago Realme V25 With Snapdragon 786G Chipset To Launch Soon: What To Expect?
- 6 hrs ago Mi Pad 5, 5 Pro Launch Expected This Month; Features, Design Leaked
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Sale 50% Off On Smart TVs: Redmi, LG, Sony, OnePlus, Samsung, Mi, TCL, And More TVs
- News Modi government firm to help West Bengal fight COVID-19: Harsh Vardhan to Mamata Banerjee
- Lifestyle Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Surprising Benefits Of Gold For Your Health And Beauty
- Movies Sanjay Kapoor On Completing 26 Years In Bollywood: I Am Glad That People Still Want To See And Love Me
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Facelift Teaser Image Revealed
- Education Himachal Pradesh Postpones Class 12 Exams, Class 10 Board Exams Cancelled; Students To Be Promoted To Class 11
- Sports A step closer to my dream of playing for Team India: Abhimanyu Eswaran on being put on standby for UK tour
- Finance Covid-19 Crisis: LIC Allows Alternate Proofs For Municipal Death Certificate
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Nokia Fit Phone Concept Highlights Future of Wearable Devices
Wearable tech is the flavor of the season. From Motorola to Samsung, everybody seems to be inspired by the unexpected success of wearable computing devices.
Motorola's latest wearable, the Moto 360, is getting rave reviews for its design. Although the device is yet to hit retail shelves, but it is expected to sell in large numbers citing strong buzz on the social media platform.
With the coming of Google's ‘Android Wear ‘OS - made exclusively for wearable tech, things are looking great ahead.
At the moment, we're still in the Stone Age when it comes to wearable devices. The smartwatch market is still in the early stages, with the success of Pebble watch.
The fitness and wellness market has seen initial momentum, with activity monitors like Nike FuelBand and Fitbit activity tracking bands. But in the future, we could expect new wearable form factors. The Nokia Ring, for instance, is not a typical wearable device you have seen till now.
On the lines of Apple's rumored iRing, Nokia Fit concept phone looks like a real deal. Created by Issam Trabelsi, the device is a ring that wraps around your index finger.
The Nokia Fit is made from soft silicon and flexible rubber. It features calling facilities and is completely waterproof. Notifications (like messages / incoming callings) will be notified through vibrations.
The wearable will be equipped with tiny function buttons, thanks to the ergonomic design. Amusingly, the designer has not been able to shed light on one single core feature of the Nokia Fit: Fitness.
Generally, activity trackers and fitness devices will help you track your stats. Going by the name, the Nokia Fit will likely to have some sort of feature built-in that would help us to track a record on fitness.
Take a look through the gallery below to know more about the Nokia Fit concept. Happy weekend!
The Nokia Fit is a ring that wraps around your index finger and allows you to make calls
The device is designed in such a way to suit different fingers thickness
The Nokia Fit concept is made from soft silicone and flexible rubber. Yes, the device is completely waterproof.
The Nokia Fit concept packs tiny function buttons, thanks to the ergonomic design.